What is this TLC Series?*
- This free webinar series will focus on elevating equity in opportunity and achievement for students with disabilities or who may have disabilities and who are English learners.
- The series is aimed at SEA staff (within special education and beyond). NCSI also welcomes all interested stakeholders, including other state agency staff, representatives of parent and family organizations, LEA staff, state-level or national technical assistance or professional development providers, representatives from institutions of higher education, and other education stakeholders.
- Conversations are organized around NCSI’s four priority systems foundations: data literacy, stakeholder and family engagement, research informed practice, and systems coherence.
- *NCSI TLC Pursuing Equitable Outcomes One Page Information Sheet
- Meet the Thought Leaders: Learn more about the thought leaders featured in this series